Headaches, are the nemesis for all of us at one time or another. As the old saying goes: "Pain is inevitable, but suffering is OPTIONAL!". With this in mind, I want to provide you with some easy, inexpensive, and effective ways to BRING DOWN THE PAIN NOW!!!
I will begin with providing you with information on where to go on your body to effectively reduce the pain level, depending where your headache is showing up....So, these are the different areas which common headaches can be found.
1. Frontal Headache--across the forehead
2. Temporal or Headache or behind the eyes.
3. Headache on top of the head.
4. Headache at the back of the head / bottom of the skull.
These are the four areas most common for those who suffer headache. There may be slight variations to these typical areas, but, for the most part, this sums it up. Although, if you suffer from a "unique" type of headache and if so, PLEASE CONTACT US SO, WE MAY OFFER OUR EXPERIENCE FOR YOU PARTICULAR SITUATION!
This next part, offers simple, effective treatment to relieve. The following numbers will correspond to the four areas listed above.
1. Pressing the web area between the thumb and index finger on both hands, will alleviate pain along the forehead, if needed, you may also press at the web between the second and third toe, to help in bringing down the congestion at the forehead.
2. The most effective way to alleviate pain in the temples or behind the eye (or eyes) is to grab the web area of the feet between the fourth and fifth toes....ALWAYS, holding these points for at least 2-minutes, (once you find the sore spot) should offer relief.
3. This type of headache (liver related), can be alleviated by pressing at the web between the big toe and the second toe. Again, find the sore spot and press this area while holding it for at least 2-minutes.
4. The last, back of the head pain is effectively dealt with by grabbing the outside edge of the nail of the baby toe, and holding it until you feel the pain at the back of your head releasing and the pain diminishing.
NOW....IF AFTER ATTEMPTING ALL THE INFORMATION JUST PROVIDED, YOU STILL HAVE AN UNRESOLVED HEADACHE, THERE ARE STILL A FEW OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO..
1. If the nature of your headache involves cramping and spasming of muscles, esp. at night...then you are difficient in MAGNESIUM and need to take a Cal/Mag Malate supplement in high dose (4-caps 2x daily), for three days to rid yourself of this deficiency. If this also is ineffective, the next step is as follows:
2. GET TO A CERTIFIED NAET PRACTITIONER SO THEY CAN ASSESS WHAT YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO AND DESENSITIZE YOU FROM THE INTOLLERENCE YOU ARE HAVING TO THE SUBSTANCE (OR SUBSTANCES) CAUSING YOU THESE CHRONIC HEADACHES...
If you have further questions, feel free to contact us at A3Acupuncture to assist in helping you through this healing journey.
Yours In Health and Wellbeing,